Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Undie revolution?

An answer to the VPL and the thong line, apparently. I had reservations about those things too... I could never figure what was the lesser of two evils; g strings that tortured you with a perpetual wedgie, or nana-knickers that almost doubled as a torsolette. But now there is a NEW evil.... "backless lingerie"

I must say I am not the most visionary when it comes to new things - I thought boil-in-the-bag rice was cheating. But the mere thought of feeling my knicker STRAPS clutching my upper thighs broke me out in a sweat. Although, women would at least be able to not-so-surreptitiously adjust their knicker line without anyone knowing what they were doing.

I am feeling a little ambivalent about this wondrous invention. Ask me again after I've bought some to try them out... although I doubt they will be able to top No-Undie Mondays.

No comments: