Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Gawd - nothing since August

And I'm only putting something in now, cos work have blocked the rest of the internet sites I like to look at.
Found a meme on someone else's blog called "23rd post, 4th sentence"... man, I don't even HAVE a 23rd post!! So I'm going to go with my "4th post, 4th sentence" (artistic licence)...

"nana-knickers that almost doubled as a torsolette." Typical - still obsessed with tits and bum humour.

I've got no-one besides
Violet to tag..... waaahhh.

5 comments:

Violet said...

Work's clamping down, huh? It was the only thing keeping me sane when I was doing the library bus.

Ali-Belly said...

They've even gone so far as to block TradeMe! I could almost hear the collective roar of protest.

Violet said...

I can imagine lots more staff will take up smoking to distract them from the ban!

Kazzer said...

Hello, just thought you'd like to know that someone else read your blog. I like toilet humour too. My work blocks all interesting websites.

Unknown said...

And I just want to say you can tag me if you like!