Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MAN, I hate that!

Thanks to Martha and her bloody annoying (cos I don't get any work done), but totally irrestistible links, I am now officially Grumpy At Work. I clicked on her "face recognition" link, because I wanted to know which famous person looks like me (not the other way around, of course).
I uploaded a photo, and clicked "Recognise Me" and was faced with registering details and stuff before I could see who the famous person was. Man, I hate that!
THEN, after registering, I clicked "Recognise Me" again, I was presented with a blank screen where the famous person's face should be - we don't have Flash Player at work. Man, I hate that!
Now I have to wait til I get home and Maaaaaan, I Hate That.
You don't REALLY have annoying links, Wanda. It's just that now the anticipation is killing me. :)

4 comments:

Martha Craig said...

It's okay, all it will tell you is you look like Shania Twain, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mr T and Tea Leoni. At the end of it you won't know anymore who you look like than you did before.

Trust me, I don't look like Britney AT ALL (don't tell though, I have a reputation to uphold).

Ali-Belly said...

Well, Shari Appleby was a compliment; she was Max's hot girlfriend on Roswell, so that would hold up the rep well enough.

Violet said...

I'm not going to do it, but there aren't many Asian people famous in the US, to choose from are there? Lucy Liu and Zhang Ziyi (forgotten how to spell her name) are probably the only two on their database.

Violet said...

nothing to do with this blog post but - if you're still interested in buying my car you can take it off my hands for $500...cos you're a mate. I'll try and call you, otherwise email me on violetster@gmail.com