Thursday, September 04, 2008

I really really really miss my dog.

Tess is a labrador/flat-coated retriever crossbreed. Black. Gorgeous.

I had three dogs (but Bubble & Xena only counted as one, because they were so small. Chihuahuas.) I rehomed Tess a year ago because she kept escaping and the principal of the local school complained every time she went over to play with the kids... she was that kind of dog. I found out that the chap who took her lives around the corner from my new house (which is all fully fenced; aah, the irony) and his place is falling into slovenly ruin.

I want her back. Is that being really ridiculous and unreasonable? Still, after all this time, I miss her badly. Rehoming her was a really stupid stupid move and I wish I hadn't. Am I being a total dreamer? Or should I go see this guy and ask him if he would consider giving her back to me? She's even still registered under my name.

I just want her to come home. Waah.

No comments: