Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Yay for annual leave

It's the school holidays and I have successfully negotiated the second week off... no work OR sprogs. The anticipation is fast becoming a rabid beast inside me!

I am adding to a smallish collection of books to read during the week (oh, the BLISS of it)... I will be buying a copy of the new Harry Potter book on Saturday and, seeing as I'm spending the entire week at the Fella's house, I will have to find a compromise for both of us to read it, as he will be like a circling vulture just waiting for me to put it down.

One of my lovely co-workers offered a (I think!) tongue-in-cheek grumble about me organising children's holiday programmes, then buggering off and not overseeing them. I couldn't resist reminding her that my job title was "Children's & YA Programme CO-ORDINATOR".... not "co-ordinator AND implementer". She muttered something about me being a smarmy pedant.

Roll on the weekend. 3 days to go!

No comments: